Monday, July 6, 2009

Before and After

I found a blog recently that features before and after photos every so often.  I have become quite a fan of checking them out.  Everyone thinks that working with a designer or artist has to cost the big bucks.  While it is true that you can go all out and create a really detailed space that would be more expensive, you can just as easily use an unattractive dresser out of an old room or from a garage sale to make something special. Here are a couple of examples. 

Okay, no grief for the pictures below.  I haven't had a chance to professionally shoot them, yet. This dresser cost $50 at Good Will.  The baby's name wasn't decided at the time.  Now that MARY CLAIRE (preshy name!) is here, her monogram will be added to the top.  I also installed this hardware on all of the drawer fronts.  Her momma put a changing pad on the top  of the dresser so that it can double as a changing table in the mean time.

I think you've seen this dresser before.  Here is the before and after anyway:)
Can you tell which pictures are from my little point and shoot and which pictures are from Taylor?  Me niether:)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment