Monday, October 25, 2010

Hudson

I really wish I had a picture of Hudson at the top of this post. Hudson is by far the cutest part of this room. Imagine huge blue eyes, bleached blond curls and a little voice that says "hi!" when you walk in the room. So cute! This room was for my client, and now friend, Casey. She wanted a blue and brown theme.
I added a touch of metallic paint to portions of the brown detailing. The light will catch it just right for subtle interest in the pattern work.
This was a fun twist on a traditional stripe pattern. Something as simple as adding scallops to a stripe can turn an often seen design into something custom and special. I was so sad when this project was complete. I became spoiled rotten working with someone I developed a fast friendship with.

Enjoy your Monday!

PS Please visit Taylor at Barefeetcreative.com to drool over more of her fabulous photography! Thank you, Taylor for sharing your talent with me.

post signature